Friday, January 8, 2010

Movin on...

Well this week has been hard. It's a combination of stress from getting ready to leave, stress for planning my last two weeks, stress planning for my new classes in Burnsville, dealing with all this Justin shit and thinking about how my life is going to change drastically (again) in two weeks. It's keeping me up at night - I'm regularly up from the 2:30-3:00 hour until about 4:30. It sucks, and learning about Justin has clouded my last weeks here a bit too much. I still don't know if he told his wife the WHOLE truth, or lied about it all to her too, but I've done all the damage I want to, it's not my deal anymore.

I'm trying to just pick up and move on, waiting for a fresh new start for everything once I return home. I'm packing, preparing (mentally and physically) and trying to squeeze everything possible in while I'm still here.

I'll update with more later... gotta upload some pictures.

1 comment:

wanderson727 said...

I'm sure gettin back to MN will be a great help for movin on. None of is ur fault and you WILL find a good guy who treats you like the amazing person you are!!! and p.s.---im really sad that I leave just a few days before you come back :(( I really wanted to see you! Ur the bomb Staffa :)