Thursday, February 4, 2010

Going away stuff

I should have made it clear when I had this good-bye party with my students, but I didn't need any gifts to take home... The following pictures are things I both received and purchased as souvenirs before I left.
Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate

this was given to me by a student, and his cat's results were in the book in pencil so I could compare Boo's with his cat's...

cute picture and frame :)

a "Hungarian" pencil, a Tata plaque and a key chain that says "the best teacher"

two animals to stick in the back of my car - the dog is a "bobble" dog :)

yes... these are what you think they are - crotchless panties from some of my girls... probably the most interesting present I received - there is a red sequined top that goes with it... Ahhhhh Hungary

a wine bottle cover and coasters

ornaments and coin purses I bought

a plate I received from Kati and István

a piece of embroidery from Kati and István - which were conveniently removed from the walls of her fathers house - and given to me

an authentic rubic's cube

a pillow cover from a student's mother

coasters? I think... or just decoration

from Csenge's great grandmother



another piece of embroidery I received from a students' mother
a beautiful figure eight piece - all of these are hand made!!!

No comments: