Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh Boo...

I know I shouldn't complain - but I had an expensive (in Hungarian terms) trip to the vet the other day. Boo had some sort of weird cloud over her left eye and after googling it, I realized that it could get bad quickly so I brought her in to the lovely vet who speaks English. He told me it wasn't that serious yet, and prescribed some drops for her that I was to give her three times a day. The 500ml bottle of drops was almost $30. That's the same amount I paid to have her spayed - or neutered whatever it is for girls. Ugh. She's fine now, but what a weird cat. Conjunctivitis? Who knew?

her just chilling
hanging out
being Hungarian and watching the things below her - (the angle is a bit weird, but I'm looking down over her to the ground.)

No comments: