Saturday, October 17, 2009

"You can't touch this" and I'll hit you if you do...

Last Friday was the 9th grade hazing ceremony. I work closely with the 9th grade again this year, mostly the bilingual program English speakers. They invited me to be in their program, like the 9th graders did last year, and purchased me a shirt for the occasion. We all were to wear our shirts for the school day, and for the performance. The only problem is that the shirt has two large hand-prints where ones breasts are - and reads "U Can't Touch This." Hmmm.... I tried to explain that at Burnsville, I was the inappropriate t-shirt nazi so there was no way I could ever wear this shirt. Not to be a poor sport though, I turned mine backwards and wore it just for my brief appearance in the performance. Yeesh - 9th graders.


Feel free to click on the picture to enlarge it and get the full effect of the t-shirt :)

No comments: