Monday, January 26, 2009

the gift that keeps on giving














One of my students from last year, Hanan, recently sent me a lovely winter package.  Actually, she wasn't a student of mine, but she was on the Debate team, the Cross Country team and the Track and Field team.  At any rate, we have gotten to know each other very well the last few years, so apparently that means that I have earned a package.  She knit a scarf and mittens for me, included a blanket that has come in handy and some other winter treats - sweets and holiday lights!!  Her gift is extra special since it has given Boo hours of entertainment.  She likes to hide inside the box and relax a bit.  I don't know if I'm that scary to live with or what, but she really likes to play with the box and jump around in it.  So thanks Hanan!!!

No comments: