Monday, June 29, 2009

Boo update...

Who doesn't like cute cat pictures?  Yeah yeah... cat lady yadda yadda yadda... enjoy the pics.





This is the window in the kitchen...
she likes to crawl out and sit on the ledge... three floors up... I leashed her because I was nervous - but she's wised up a bit I think.  I hope...

This is what Boo does when I close the door to the bedroom and get ready for bed.  It's kind of creepy to be honest, but she sits on the chair outside the room and watches through the frosted glass.
new favorite toy- shoebox.  Why do I spend money on cat toys?
loves to lounge in the box
relaxing... when she's right side up, she kind of blends in with the chairs
I've talked about this before I believe, but she has learned how to push the "scan" and "copy" buttons on the printer and then watches the paper come out below.  It's only annoying when she does it in the middle of the night.