Monday, June 29, 2009

All my bags are packed...

So - I've embraced "packing light" for this trip - no really.  If you knew me, you'd be shocked.  At any rate, I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for Paris and Be-ne-lux- yes, all three.  So I'll have short posts when possible, and a slew when I get home I'm sure. Happy Margaret?


Welcome to Anne who FINALLY got on to the blog - you've got a lot of reading to do!

Wish me safe travels, if not - my mom promised to have me cremated and sprinkled into my dad's compost.  Does that mean I'm valuable nutrients?

See you later all!

2 comments:

a.strub said...

Glad to meet Justin.
Trust me, some day I will get all of this read. Loved the fruit. Looks a lot better than the testicle stew sounded.....Anne

Margaret said...

Yes, that makes me happy! Now I won't have to worry when you don't post for a week or more. No more phone calls to your Mother.
Happy Travels!