Sunday, November 23, 2008

First snowfall in Tata!


The first picture is looking at my school, the rest are of Tata - some of Calvary Hill (those should be obvious).  



































































Saturday morning was supposed to be my big trip to Komarom.  It's about 15 kilometers from my house here in Tata, and some students were going to show me around.  Unfortunately, the snow was blowing and it was really cold, so I cancelled the date.  When Antonia called me back, her response was so cute, it made me feel bad.  "Hello Carla, it is Antonia.  I have informed everyone of the changes, and it is okay.  My family and I are going to Györ, would you like to come with?"  Yoinks - no, I don't want to go shopping (an hour away) with your family... but thanks.  How cute?  I felt kind of bad for not going shopping, but that would have been MORE than awkward.  So, instead (since I was all bundled up and ready to go) I headed out to take pictures of Tata in the new snow cover.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments: