Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to Reality?

Well I am not even sure where to start – after 2 taxis, 2 boat trips, 2 trains, three buses, 757 miles and three countries, I am back to the homeland (Hungary).  It has been an exciting trip, and lucky for my parents, they still have 10 days left.  Maybe not lucky for my mom since my dad has been like a kid in a candy shop observing lots of things, but not paying attention to many things… at any rate, we departed ways at the Ljubljana train station on Friday, me for Budapest and them for Garmisch via Munich.  I’ll try and begin my blogs with their arrival to Budapest, but I’m only going to give the highlights.  I’m sure my mom will tell many of you the stories in person (though I can pretty much guarantee my version will be better – and more often than not, more accurate) J

No comments: