Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hungarian food
















I had a bit of a setback while shopping for spices the other day.  I was at the Intersparr (which is a little fancier than TESCO – ok, a lot fancier) the other day looking for different spices.  I usually have an okay time because there is typically a picture of the particular spice on the cover of the packet it comes in.  Intersparr in their attempt to be fancy, have put a plethora of spice pictures on their packages so you have NO idea which spice is actually in the packet.  UGH.  I stil don’t know what this spice is… any thoughts?

 

Also at the Intersparr, something I have not seen – even after almost 10 years in the grocery business.  Anti-theft devices on meat.  The Hungarians love their sausage I guess…

1 comment:

kyl.v said...

google translate says parsley! i couldnt rest until i had figured this out for myself!