Friday, December 12, 2008

The after prom party





After the dance part of the prom, we headed out in Tata.  We ended up near one of the bars many of the students were meeting at, and ran into a number of them.  Ultimately, we ended up on the dance floor with them, and a song was requested and dedicated to me.  It was fun and weird all at the same time.  My students were drinking, I had been drinking – it was prom.  Weird.  My favorite picture is the one with Szábi (in the red shirt).  The alcohol had taken it’s toll on him… he is only a junior, but they really don’t check ids here.  Sadly, when I was showing some of these pictures to those who were in the ball, one girl piped up and said “that’s my brother.”  I had no idea that they were related. Oh well – your secret (which isn’t so secret) is out young man…

No comments: