Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving


































Back to Thanksgiving- I had a blast.  Jake and Ellen put up their apartment to host.  It was a good thing they did because we estimated that there were about 40 people there.  Americans, Poles, Hungarians – the works.  There was tons of food (and thanks to many of us- lots of wine) and a good time was had by all.  I successfully made the chocolate cake, and believe it or not – the spinach lasagna.  I know lasagna isn’t what most people think of when they think Thanksgiving, but we had to feed a lot of people, and two (though large) turkey breasts weren’t going to do it.  So, I stacked the lasagna with the cake, grabbed the gas can of wine, and off I went.  I don’t think I really got weird looks while riding on the train with the wine, but who cares if I did.  

No comments: