Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like... October?
















I finally decorated my apartment, as best I could afford, for the Christmas season (100 lights was $8.00- ridiculous).  I have two long strands of white lights (I love white holiday lights) and I have a small Christmas tree.  Thankfully I put the tree on the TV stand, so Boo can’t reach it –yet.  It’s nice and cozy in my apartment (mostly because I don’t know how to turn the heat down)- but it feels a little more like Christmas like this.  There isn’t any snow on the ground – and despite the onslaught of Christmas related things happening, it just doesn’t feel like that special holiday season.  Perhaps it’s because I missed Black Friday- who knows.  Minus the double and triple chins, these pictures are cute – so enjoy my tree and Boo.

No comments: