Monday, May 25, 2009

Hilbilly's unite!



I was told last week, by my supposed significant other, that my pizza cutter is the ultimate display of hill-billy-ness, if that's a word. At home growing up, we had a lot of frozen pizzas, and we cut each and every one with a scissors. We had a pizza cutter, it just was easier to use the scissors. So, living in Hungary, a pizza cutter is not something that I have invested in. So, I returned to my roots, and cleaned off the scissors to cut our pizzas... Justin about died, but when we called my parents on the computer, my parents confirmed that it was not abnormal to use the scissors for such a task, he didn't believe them even though he talked to them. My response to Justin, which he's hearing more and more lately was "this is how I roll, take it or leave it." Hopefully he's taking it for a while longer...

No comments: