Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am my father's daughter


























We had an incident while my parents were here that was brought up again recently. My dad is constantly on a mission to clean every dish in the kitchen, sometimes even while my mom is still in the midst of making a meal. He regularly cleans things like measuring cups while she is using them, or plates, or spoons she's using to stir things. Lucky for all of us, my dad was being "efficient" in putting away some meat before we left for Croatia, thus causing us to forget to bring it - not anyone's fault really, but still annoying.

I too, have taken up the habit of cleaning things while Justin is here cooking... since he's a far more superior cook than I am. Note in the pictures, that I'm doing dishes, and Justin then has to retrieve the dishes I had just washed to continue using them. I believe the statement "did you wash my fork AGAIN?" came out of his mouth once or twice. he he. Good thing it's one of my querks that he takes in stride <3!!

No comments: