Friday, July 31, 2009

Donut disappointment

So, while on my adventure to TESCO the other day, I spotted some filled donuts. I miss the days at BHS where occasionally someone would come in bearing a box of mixed donuts for the office. Little by little, we'd whittle away at the donuts- most times they didn't last beyond second or third period - but it was such a great way to start the day. Don't get me wrong, I have my share of pastries here, but they are quite different than what the Donut Star in Burnsville has to offer.

I caved and bought the donuts at TESCO. I got home, and was sorely disappointed. There was NO filling in these bismarks. WHAT? Maybe it was a fluke... so I naturally, ate another one, and again - no filling. What a sad sad day. Not to be a complete loss, for breakfast the next day, I cut one in half and dipped it in vanilla yogurt. Not quite the same as a genuine filled donut, but better than just dough. Hmph.

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

How rude! I loved the donuts at TG in the AM:)that's where I learned to love Chocolate bismarks:)