Friday, July 10, 2009

More pictures of Bruges

bicycles at the train station
this guy stopped me on the street and spent about 10 minutes diving me a lesson on the belfry in Bruges.  He was so excited to tell me the story I couldn't help but think he was the sweetest guy!  He told me a great place to take pictures from - and then was on his way.  How nice.
here is the picture that resulted from his direction
Bruges is so small, they measure the distance in not feet or yards or miles, but "minutes walk"
fish market.  Ew


a rogue gang in Bruges - they painted "sheep" on quite a few different signs.  I don't know if they were actually a gang.  I just thought it was funny

high tech truck selling cheese at the market - they have an electronic "now serving" sign in the corner.  Quite a set up!
yum


hostel in Bruges

hostel in Bruges

No comments: