Sunday, July 26, 2009

X-hibit doesn't need to pimp THIS ride!!!

I have been talking about purchasing a bicycle here for a while now... and finally I got a bike. But this was even better, because it's on loan from Dori's family!! It has a bell and a light and everything - it lacks a basket, but I'll make up for that one of these days. If you ride at a leisurely pace, the front wheel squeaks, and the brakes squeal every time you apply pressure, but it helps in announcing my presence to unsuspecting pedestrians! I have ridden it to the grocery store and to the train station - and all over town. It's a welcome addition to my family. Storing it though, is a different story. I have a super creepy storage space that is strangely occupied by other people's stuff, but it's an unsettling feeling every time I go in there. At any rate, it works for now, and I'm thrilled.
My new Rolls Royce
My storage area - note the suspicious bag from Kohl's - I don't know whose stuff any of this is...
the door to my particular storage area
the creepy hallway to my storage
my bike parked at the train station- thank goodness it was there when I got back



No comments: