Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Barna



Barna is one of my 9th grade students.  He is fairly advanced and seems to enjoy learning English.  He likes to talk about dark things, wears black all the time and loves heavy metal music.  He is quite a character – but I think he’s funny.  I told him that it scared me that he wore black all the time, and that he should wear a pink or a red shirt.  He told me that he didn’t have pink and red clothes, but he had a yellow shirt.  So- today he wore his yellow shirt for me – and claimed that he was “like a rainbow.”  Oh Barna.  See daily Barna on the left, and special day Barna below.

2 comments:

Laura Lawrence said...

His name is "brown"????? Hmmmm.... I have a kid in my class that won't wear anything except Korn tshirts. Also disturbing.

Vivvi said...

I love the Hungro goth kids. They are some of my favorites. I have three that I love: Emese, Gabor, and Kristof.

I love the name Barna; however, he should go by fekete. Don't you think?! Haha.

I LOVE HUNGARY!