Friday, October 24, 2008

We're here

Hi- I'm in Sofia, Bulgaria safe and sound. We're here after 27 hours on a train, three hours in Bucharest, and a good night's sleep on a top bunk bed. Yeah- I'm in a co-ed room sleeping on a bunk bed... this is not the way I'm most comfortable traveling, but hey- it's what the young kids are doing these days, so I'm trying to roll with it. :)

I'm going to make a mental note of all the things I have to blog about when I get home -and list some of them here so I don't forget.

train ride- stank, Daniel, crack finger
Bucharest- that's all I can say is Bucharest
arrival in Sofia - money?
The cyrillic alphabet - I mean what the hell?
Istanbul - we got tickets and are leaving tomorrow!!!

Wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that the term you were really looking for was what...It's what the young 'Whipper snappers' are doing these days.