Monday, October 20, 2008

Favorite Halloween Costume












I almost forgot.  As a part of my lessons on Halloween, I have some pictures of me here in different costumes.  One is of me as a “pretty princess”, though not so pretty with a boy’s haircut (age 8) and one of me as a friendly? Ghost – I have a bowtie on, but chains (and an ugly sweater with yellow rings round the cuffs – clearly NOT a ghastly outfit)… but the biggest hit was the picture with Greg wearing the Rubik’s cube outfit.  For those of you not up on your famous Hungarians, Rubik himself is Hungarian and the cubes are ALL over the place here.  So that was a big hit – don’t tell my mom I took that picture though, she’ll kill me.

I also showed "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" today- what a thrill to have a little time off... 

No comments: